Let’s target you tush today! These are 3 moves that are on the floor, so grab your yoga mat and put the pups outside – the cat too for that matter! These moves will target the deep muscles in your booty that will definitely redefine the shape of your bum. What are you waiting for?
This side-kick exercise looks like an old-school move, but this exercise targets muscles that give your butt that lifted look:
• Start on all fours with hands underneath your shoulders and knees under your hips. Keeping the knee bent 90 degrees, lift the right leg until it is parallel to the floor.
• Keep the right thigh still as you straighten your right knee, kicking your leg out to the side. Don’t let the leg lower as you kick it.
• Bend the right knee back to 90 degrees, and then lower the leg. This completes one rep.
• Do three sets of 20 reps per side.
• Start on all fours with knees placed directly under the hips and elbows below the shoulders; legs should be touching. Round the back up toward the ceiling and pull abs away from the floor.
• From there, lift one leg from the ground, keeping it at a 90-degree angle, and point toes up at the ceiling. Make tiny pulses upward for 15-20 repetitions.
• For more of a challenge, flex the lifted foot, and pulse up with the energy in your heel for 15-20 more reps.
• Lie on your belly and hold an exercise ball between your feet. Engage your abs and extend your arms straight out in front of you.
• As you inhale, squeeze the ball and lift your knees, arms, and chest off the floor. Hold for a count of 10, and then slowly release your body back to the floor.
• Repeat for a total of 10 lifts.