Here is a delicious take on pancakes! Only 350 calories per serving! I big thank you to Fit Foodie Finds for this one!
GRAIN FREE APPLESAUCE PANCAKES
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 medium size pancakes
Serving Size: 1
• 2 eggs, large
• 1/3 cup apple sauce, unsweetened
• 1/4 cup almond meal
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup/honey/agave nectar/all fruit jam
• 1/4 cup greek yogurt (optional)
• 2 tbsp blueberries
1. First, whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl. Then add in applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
2. Next, add in almond meal and baking powder and mix until combined.
3. Spray a pan with coconut oil spray or nonstick cooking spray and heat to low/medium (THIS IS IMPORTANT). Once pan is fully heated. Spoon in about 3 tablespoons of batter.
4. Let cook for about 3-4 minutes on the first side, or until firm enough to flip. You’ll want to move quickly when flipping with a spatula.
5. Cook the second side for around 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Repeat 3 more times.
Now, just stack, top with yogurt (if you like), berries, and sweet topping!