Yum. I love toast, I love bruschetta & boy oh boy do I love guacamole!
Bruschetta Toast with Guacamole
Prep time: 6 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 12 mins
• 1 avocado
• 1 tsp adobo
• juice of ¼ lime
• ½ pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
• ¼ red onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp fresh parsley
• salt to taste
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 6 ciabatta or sourdough bread slices, sliced about ½ inch thick
1. Place bread slices on a baking sheet. Place under the broiler and broil until golden on one side. About 2-3 min. Let the toast cool.
2. Mash avocado. Add adobo and lime. Mix well. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix tomatoes, red onion, parsley, salt and olive oil.
4. To assemble: spread avocado mixture over the toast and top with tomato bruschetta.
5. Season with extra salt, if needed, and enjoy.
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer at Digital Wellness, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.