Happy Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate safely and enjoy this yummy treat!
STRAWBERRY MANGO MARGARITAS!
• 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
• 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
• 1/3 cup sugar (more if needed)
• 1 1/4 cups tequila
• 1 cup triple sec
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 1 1/2 cups ice (more if needed)
1. Add all ingredients to a strong blender and pulse until completely smooth; add more ice if needed to reach desired consistency. Pour drinks into glasses and serve at once! Enjoy 🙂
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer at Digital Wellness, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.