We just love these types of meals… easy prep and not much of a mess to clean up afterwards. Plus, we think they look pretty cool when served too!
You’ll also notice this recipe packs a ton of flavor without adding much in the way of calories. We found that the rosemary sprigs provide just the right amount of flavor without overpowering the dish. If you’re struggling to get a healthy meal on the table in time, make these in the morning and have dinner ready and on the table within 30 minutes!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-5 red potatoes, rough chop
- 2 chicken breasts
1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine olive oil, mustard, thyme and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Cut out 4 foil sheets, about 12-inches long. Divide potatoes between two of the foil sheets and drizzle potatoes with some of the mustard mixture.
- Top each packet with a sprig of rosemary and one chicken breast each.
- Drizzle remaining mustard mixture over chicken breasts and top with two lemon slices each.
- Cover each packet with foil and fold the sides of the foil to create a sealed pouch.
- Place foil packets on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.