It’s the perfect day to blast and lift your tush. The key to any great booty routine is to burn out those big muscle groups and all the small muscles that help. I was dying after the first move. Your glute muscles will be on fire after that first 30 seconds. Yes, this routine involves balance – and let’s be honest, we could all stand to improve our balancing skills. Let me know what you think!
Here are the moves:
You’ve got 30 seconds work and 15 second rest. Do the first two glute exercises 2x each per side.
For glute exercise 3, 4 and 5 do just one 30 second set, with a 15 second rest.
1) One Leg Catch Release (2x right leg, then 2x left)
2) Squat to Lateral Lunge (2x right leg, then 2x left)
3) 10 Fast Squats, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)
4) 10 Alternating Forward Lunges, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)
5) 5 Wide Jumps, 1 Rollback (with medicine ball)
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.