An easy health swap is usually greek yogurt for sour cream. In this case, the yogurt mixed with with the avocado, with just a bit of cheese, helps to make this healthier burrito moister than most healthy alternatives. Plus, grilling them in a pan add a nice crispy exterior you’d expect from a restaurant. Simple, yes! Delicious… absolutely!
Healthy Chicken-Avocado Burritos
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt, plain
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Spread 1 tbsp greek yogurt on each wheat tortilla, add chicken mixture.
- Fold in two ends of the tortilla and roll into a burrito. Repeat for other three burritos.
- Heat a pan and spray with cooking spray. Place all burritos in the pan.
- Place a foil-wrapped brick or other heavy heat-proof item on top of burritos.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip burritos and cook for another 2 minutes.
Eat Fit Fuel http://eatfitfuel.com/