- Gluten Free Pizza Crusts - I used Udi's
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the crusts according to the package.
- Chop the tomato, remove the seeds.
- Finely cut the basil
- Add to a bowl and drizzle the tomato and basil with the olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Once the crusts are done, add the tomato mixture to the top. Now add the burrata.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
- I cooked the crusts on the grill - that's an option too!
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.