A wok is an extremely versatile and easy-to-use piece of kitchen equipment. It’s amazing how many amazing meals can be made by simply adding the ingredients, throwing them into a wok, and stirring occasionally! This recipe for Ginger & Garlic Bok Choi is nutritious, delicious, and protein packed! Try it for your next family dinner or divvy it up for some lunches at work this week.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 cups chopped fresh bok choy
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into small pieces)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Add bok choy and soy sauce cook 3 to 5 minutes, until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.