Breakfast should be healthy, fun, and chic-full of protein to keep you alert and energized at the start of your day. It’s far too easy to have a bit of toast or coffee and forget about the good stuff! Well, with this burly-man style recipe, your days of skipping breakfast are over! It’s baked eggs in ham cups and it is a recipe that doesn’t disappoint… or break the calorie bank! Protein packed, gluten free, and low carb.. uh yes please!
- 12 slices of ham (free of preservatives)
- 12 eggs
- Salt, pepper, and paprika
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line a muffin tin with slices of ham.
- Crack an egg into each muffin spot, and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for two to three minutes, remove slowly from muffin tin, and enjoy!