The “Bird Dog”
1. Place your stomach on an exercise ball, kneel against it and place your arms and hands on the opposite side.
2. Slowly lift the right arm in front of you and raise the opposite (left) leg behind you. Stretch the arm and leg only as far as you can comfortably. Hold position for 3 seconds.
3. Lower and return to the starting position.
5. Lift the left arm in from of you and raise the opposite (right) leg behind you. Hold position for 3 seconds.
6. Lower and return to the starting position. This completes 1 rep.
Repeat up to 10 times, then switch sides.
Click on page 3 for the next exercise…