This salad is light and delicious healthy meal which makes it a great weight loss aiding dish. Not only is it just 175 calories, but it is also packed full of anti-oxidants and vegetables.
1 medium to small cucumber, finely sliced
4-6 cups of greens (spinach, arugula, green leaf, etc.)
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
1/3 cup feta, crumbled
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp dill leaves (optional)
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of pepper
2 tbsp Raspberry Vinegar
1 tsp sugar (preferably caster sugar)
½ tsp kosher salt
- Mix the raspberry dressing ingredients together in a bowl and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cucumber slices to the dressing and let them stand for 10 minutes. Once the cucumber seeped remove it from the bowl with a slotted spoon and set to one side.
- Add the greens and tomatoes to the bowl with the dressing and give them a good toss.
- Divide the salad between two plates and arrange the cucumber slices over the top.
- Finally, sprinkle red onion, feta, dill (if used) over the top and add a pinch of freshly ground black pepper before serving with the olive oil drizzled on top.