Looking to get food into your belly in a jiffy? We’ve got a great recipe for you that will satisfy even the most picky of eaters. Another great thing about this recipe is that you are only using one pan! Less clean up – and we all love that! Use a non-stick skillet, and spray with a non-stick cooking spray before starting with the veggies.
We suggest using one of these best healthy bottled dressings, these have acceptable sodium amounts, low sugar and no synthetic food colors.
8 Better Vinaigrettes to Pick:
1. Annie’s Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
2. Kraft Zesty Italian
3. Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette
4. Lily’s Balsamic Vinaigrette
5. Drew’s Classic Italian
6. Newman’s Own Lite Italian
7. Wish-Bone Light Italian
8. Ken’s Light Options Olive Oil & Vinegar
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 12 oz green beans
- 1.25 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of italian dressing
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Saute down the mushrooms and green beans. Remove from pan.
- Add in chicken, salt and pepper, cook one side then the other, then remove chicken from pan. Don't over cook.
- Add Italian dressing, honey and balsamic vinegar to the pan and cook down - add back in the cooked items and the tomatoes. Toss lightly with the heat on low-medium.
- Plate, serve and Enjoy!
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.