This abs bootcamp workout will give you a complete 4 week ab makeover. Do this ab boot camp 1-2 times per week for 4 weeks to see best results. This abs and obliques workout helps you burn belly fat in 30 days and targets the entire core including obliques and lower abdominals.
There are 5 exercises in this ab workout. Do each abs exercise for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds of rest. Repeat the entire ab boot camp 3 times through for a total of 15 minutes.
Here are the abs and obliques exercises that make up this ab bootcamp workout:
1) Plank Hand Step Up – Challenges the core and the shoulders
2) Circle Sliders – You’ll need some towels or paper plates for your feet that can slide easily across the floor
3) Plank Twists – This hits the oblique area and lower abs
4) Fast Mountain Climbers – Killer lower ab exercise that will help burn fat too
5) Bicycle Punches – Great obliques and overall core challenge
Hope you enjoyed this abs and obliques workout!
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.