This salad is a wonderful side dish or salad that brings an array of color to any meal. Although we opt for a Greek yogurt base, we love how the hint of mayo really brings out the flavor of this dish!
Although you can serve this dish immediately, we do recommend a a little bit of time in the fridge to allow all the flavors to come together… but don’t wait too long or you’ll find a pool of water at the bottom from all the wonderful fresh cut veggies.
Another benefit of this dish is, unlike some salads, you’ll find the hearty vegetables leaving you full afterwards, Enjoy!
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, bell pepper, corn, cauliflower and green onions.
- Next, add the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, fresh dill, and salt/pepper (to taste).
- Mix to combine.
- OPTIONAL: Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to come together.