Grab three different weights for this one. You will need a light, medium and heavy weight. This is pyramid training and if you’ve never done a workout designed like this, have fun with it! Pyramid training is a great way to maximize the moves as you keep your body guessing as to what is coming next.
Really focus on squeezing your bum during the moves. Remember heavier weights = fewer reps; lighter weights = more reps.
Here are the moves:
1) Plies to Regular Squats (Heavy Weight) – 10 reps
2) Hip Thrusts (Heavy Weight) – 10 reps
3) Plies to Regular Squats (Medium Weight) – 12 reps
4) Hip Thrusts (Medium Weight) – 12 reps
5) Plies to Regular Squats (Light Weight) – 15 reps
6) Hip Thrusts (Light Weight) – 15 reps
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.