This is a no nonsense, body weight only routine that will have you breathless in about 5 minutes. There’s a short warm up to get your body moving then you will go into combo sets of movements, each with two moves. You will perform each move for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest in between. You will do each set two times. Then some individual moves to round out the series. Keep in mind some of these moves use a 3 count, so be mindful of which leg or side you start with and start with the opposite side when you revisit the move.
Grab your water, and a towel and let’s get going.
Here are your moves:
- 3 Jumping Jacks + 3 Butt Kickers followed by Side Jump + Reverse Lunge. Repeat
- Walk Down + Up Down Plank followed by Pendulum Swings with a Lift. Repeat.
- Reverse Lunge Pulls followed by Side Plank Jacks. Repeat.
- Mountain Climber flowing into Warrior followed by Pivot Center Jumps. Repeat.
- Traveling Flutter Kicks followed by Hip Dip Plank Jacks. Repeat.
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!