In honor of meatless Monday. Give this delicious recipe a go. Avocado is in my top 5 favorite foods – add in lentils – and holy moly! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!
AVOCADO LENTIL SALAD
• 1 cup boiled green lentils
• 1 ripe avocado, chopped
• 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped roughly
• 1 lemon
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional
• 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
• 2 mandarins, sliced
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl in no particular order. Leave a little pomegranate seeds and mandarins out for garnish.
2. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mandarine.
3. Serve immediately.
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer at Digital Wellness, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.