While summer might “technically” be over peaches are still around! And you can find some delicious, sweet, juicy peaches at you local farmer’s markets or in some grocery stores. These drinks are tasty and refreshing. Next time you have a little gathering or a bbq try this recipe out on your friends. They re going to love it! This happy little beverage will make your guests smile for sure.
Fresh Peach Margaritas
- 6 Ripe Peaches, cut in half, pitted, and peeled (don’t peel if you like a chunkier puree)
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Cup tequila (I use silver but whatever you know you like is fine)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (or bottled lime juice NOT from concentrate)
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- To make the fresh peach puree:
- Peel and pit the fresh peaches. Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender; pulse until completely smooth.
- Divide the ingredients evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice; stir well to combine. Alternately you could do this individually in a cocktail shaker. Serve at once with a wedge of lime.