It’s the time of year, and I am guilty of this, where many of us phone in workouts, or blow them off all together. I forced myself to run today – I’m so happy I did! Let’s do this together. I’ve got some tips for you – and you don’t have to follow them specifically – make them work for you. Bottom line, keep moving, or just move. I wear my vivofit religiously too – and I try to get at the very least 8,000 steps a day. Remember to keep a record of what you do everyday – it’s a way to stay accountable and a pretty cool way to see how dedicated you have been!
7 Exercise Ideas
- Take a walk: Hit the pavement or treadmill for at least an hour
- Jump Rope: Do intervals of 60 seconds for 30 minutes
- Do a Dance or Zumba class: Make sure you are moving for at least 45 minutes
- Bike it Baby: Take a ride outside or a cycle class. Make sure you are moving for at least 30 minutes
- Elliptical Trainer: If running isn’t for you, no worries! Get on the Elliptical and do intervals for 37 minutes
- Swim Time: Get to your local pool and get those laps in – be moving for at least 28 minutes
- Run, Run, Run: You don’t have to sprint. Pick a moderate pace and keep at for 35 minutes.
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.