It’s always five o’clock somewhere right? And for this yummy concoction I say it’s always brunch time somewhere! This recipe mixes a whole bunch of my favorites, booze, berries and lemons! Yum! Thank you to Little Leopard Book for this one!
LEMON BERRY PROSECCO SANGRIA
• 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
• 2 tbsp sugar
• ¼ cup strawberries (de-stemmed & sliced)
• 1 bottle prosecco
1. Place the lemons in the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl.
2. Sprinkle the sugar on top and muddle.
3. Add the sliced strawberries.
4. Muddle the strawberries into the lemons.
5. Add the prosecco to the pitcher.
6. Fill with ice and serve.
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer at Digital Wellness, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.