The best thing about this dish is it can be made just as easily for 8 people as it can for one person. We’ve made this for dinner parties with 25 people that amazed our guests away with the presentation. We’ve even made it on camping trips , too! Prepare the packets and throw it on the fire. You can also swap out the fish for any other fish you like… salmon, seas bass, whatever!
Plus there are a slew of other benefits too!
It’s simple, yet delicious!
It’s easy, but also healthy!
It’s elegant, and won’t leave your kitchen a disaster!
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 12-16 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp parmesan, grated
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt/pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Mix together melted butter, parmesan, garlic and lemon juice. Set aside.
- On a piece of foil, lay out 6-8 asparagus spears and top with one piece of tilapia.
- Pour half of butter mixture over tilapia and asparagus. Top with another piece of foil and pinch edges to forma tight seal.
- Repeat for the second fillet of fish.
- Place both foil packets on a baking tray and cook for approximately 18-20 minutes.
- Serve directly on plates and enjoy!