A fun and colorful side dish that’s packed full of flavor! Yes, this is prepared in the oven, however I made this over the weekend on the grill. I put everything in a foil pouch and cooked it along side the chicken I was making. They didn’t get as crispy as they do in the oven, but they were delicious!
Rosemary Balsamic Baby Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
• 7 oz (200g) brussels sprouts
• 16 oz (440g) baby potatoes
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp dried rosemary
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
2. Cut off the ends of the brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Cut the baby potatoes in half. Wash the brussels sprouts and potatoes and put in a big bowl.
3. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic pepper of the potatoes and brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper and add rosemary. Toss the potatoes well.
4. Place potatoes and brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are done and golden.
Serving size: 175g Calories: 120 Fat: 3.8g Saturated fat: 0.6g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0g Carbohydrates: 18.9g Sugar: 1.1g Sodium: 24mg Fiber: 4.8g Protein: 4.6g
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer at Digital Wellness, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.