It’s that time of the year again: Barbecues, Fireworks and our Country’s Independence. What
better way to celebrate the 4th of July by honoring our troops with this Star Spangled Banner
workout that is sure to get your heart pumping. Before you chow down (or splurge or cheat day)
on hotdogs and cheeseburgers, let’s get your metabolism working overtime! This great workout comes to us via Kimberly at Livin the Life!
21 Minute Full Body Blast
1. Step ups -(bench or steps) with dumbbell bicep curls
2. Row (with TRX or with dumbbells)
3. Elevated pushups (on bench or use counter)
4. Squat jumps
5. Russian twists with medicine ball or dumbbell
6. Dips on bench or step or chair
7. Kettlebell swing (can use dumbbell)
Set your timer for a 1 minute/10 second (transition) interval and do each move back to back.
*Do this 7 minute circuit 3 times = 21 minutes*