Jump rope is no joke. It is one of the best full body exercises you can do – swimming is next in my book. Yes, it will take a little practice, but as you know practice makes perfect. Invest in a good rope. I prefer the Harbinger Trigger Handle. You can take it anywhere! Get a good jog bra, invest in the rope and watch your endurance gain and your body fat drop!
Here are the moves:
1) Warm up – Just jump it out for 30 seconds!
2) 1 Foot – 15 seconds each foot
3) Side to Side Across Line – 15 seconds each foot
4) Bunny Hop Down and Back – 15 seconds
5) Plank Walk Overs – 15 seconds
6) All Out Sprint – 15 seconds
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.