This is a great variation on the traditional HIIT routine. You will be using dumbbells! Varying the workout by adding weights will be a great shock for your body. Its great to mix it up and keep your workouts fresh and your body guessing. If you are looking for amazing results, workouts like this should be on your calendar often.
This workout has six exercises. You’ll do each move for 50 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. Aim for 3 to 4 rounds; push yourself to complete all of the prescribed rounds and see your toned and sculpted muscles and accelerated weight loss.
Here are the moves:
1. Weighted Step Up with Kickback – This HIIT cardio move will get your heart rate up and sculpt the legs.
2. Plank Walk With Front Raise and Fly (right arm) – Super challenging for the abs, obliques and shoulders.
3. Plank Walk With Front Raise and Fly (left arm) – Same move on the other side.
4. Romanian Deadlift – Great move for thighs and glutes
5. Curl and Press – Works both biceps and shoulders
6. Toe Taps – Great cardio exercise to boost heart rate before the next round
Susy Sedano is a Content Producer, a fitness enthusiast and an avid cook of healthy meals. She prides herself on creating healthy dishes for family and friends, and is always on the hunt for new workouts and recipes! Despite her hectic non-stop work and fitness schedules, she is a “girl’s girl” and a student of life!
Want more from me? Find me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.